Good morning Friends! I’m going to share one of my favorite Frittata combinations for you that’s yummy and easy! What I love most about Frittata’s is you 1. Don’t have to be a super awesome cook to make these 2. The combinations are endless and 3. You have a healthy breakfast or protein pre-made for any time of the day! Also, you can incorporate so many veggies/proteins with yummy spices. This is also a great way to use some leftover veggies in your fridge that need to be cooked!
- 9 eggs
- 5-6 slices of chopped, compliant Whole 30 bacon (I use the Pederson’s brand)
- 1/4 a white onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped Asparagus (about an inch long)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then melt the coconut oil in your dish coating the bottom.
- In a large skillet cook the chopped bacon for about 6-8 minutes on medium heat. Remove the bacon and allow to cool. In the same skillet, add the chopped asparagus and onions. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. You still want your asparagus to be crisp so don’t over cook them!
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, add your eggs, coconut milk, and garlic powder. Whisk together until it is all evenly mixed.
- Add the cooked chopped asparagus and bacon to the egg mixture and stir.
- Pour the egg mixture into your dish and then season with salt and pepper to taste!
- Cook in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the center is not runny anymore. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then serve and enjoy!